If you are here, either you’ve recently attended an Anime Detour or CONvergence cosplay event and you’re looking for the images from that or you’re interested in scheduling an individual shoot for your costume. Either way, welcome to photoSynthetique!
As always, because I love working with cosplayers so much, I offer a special pricing structure for you awesome people! Only $125 per hour (minimum 2 hours) for individuals and groups up to 4, and each additional person past 4 is only an extra $25 an hour! That’s nearly half of my standard portraiture rates. This gets you a disc with the high resolution images and the rights to share them online, print them out or make totally sweet desktop wallpapers! (Disclosure: That’s exactly what I do with them!)
- CONvergence 2015 images are on Flickr!
- CONvergence 2013 images are on Facebook!
- Look, it’s Chihiro and Haku!
- What? A Homestuck shoot?
- That is a lot of amazing Avatar: The Last Airbender cosplayers!
- If you’re here to see photos from Anime Detour 2012 (“It came from Japan!”), then you probably want to head over to the official Anime Detour Flickr account here!
- Anime Detour 2011!
- If you’re here to find your photos from the Anime Detour Cosplay Photoshoot in November 2011, you can see the photos from all the photographers here or you can see just my photos from that event here!
- That Morrigan from Dragon Age looks like the real thing!
- It’s Neo-Queen Serenity and King Endymion! Wow, they look cool!
- Pinhead is so creepy!
The best way to keep up and not have to check back is to become a fan of photoSynthetique on Facebook! I will be posting all updates there as soon as they are available.
As always, if you have any questions or would like to know more about how I can help you make your cosplay look fantastic, feel free to drop me an email any time!